Parkhill Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Parkhill

Parkhill Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1281 condos for sale (Calgary) and 4 Parkhill condos on the market, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Parkhill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Parkhill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (56%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Parkhill rentals (44%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 10 Parkhill townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Parkhill too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Erlton real estate or homes for sale in Elbow Park. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl

Toronto has a worldwide reputation as a city of art lovers ' a well-justified reputation with almost 290 free-to-see public art installations throughout the city. We tell you where to go and what to see

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl
calgary
parkhill
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.