Parkdale Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 18 Homes for Sale

  • $579,900 to $1,094,900
  • $851,194 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 18 of 18
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Parkdale

Parkdale Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2234 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 18 Parkdale townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Parkdale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Parkdale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (59%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Parkdale rentals (41%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Parkdale. Want more square footage? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Parkdale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Point McKay real estate or homes for sale in West Hillhurst. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
calgary
parkdale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.