Parkdale Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Parkdale

Parkdale Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1207 condos for sale (Calgary) and 2 Parkdale condos on the market, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Parkdale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Parkdale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (59%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Parkdale rentals (41%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 15 Parkdale townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Parkdale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Point McKay real estate or homes for sale in West Hillhurst. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
calgary
parkdale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.