Panorama Hills Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 41 Homes for Sale

  • $206,900 to $419,900
  • $322,337 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 24 of 41
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Panorama Hills

Panorama Hills Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2240 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 41 Panorama Hills townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Panorama Hills MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Panorama Hills, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (87%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Panorama Hills rentals (13%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 24 condos for sale in Panorama Hills. Considering more square footage? There are currently 134 houses for sale in Panorama Hills too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Hanson Ranch real estate or homes for sale in Aspen Woods. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
panorama-hills
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.