Ogden Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters

Ogden Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1385 Calgary condos for sale and for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Ogden MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Ogden, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (69%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Ogden rentals (31%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 17 Ogden townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Ogden too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Lynnwood real estate or homes for sale in Quarry Park. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start touring some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
calgary
ogden
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.