North Glenmore Park Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 1 Homes for Sale

  • $379,500 to $379,500
  • $379,500 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. North Glenmore Park

North Glenmore Park Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1284 Calgary condos and 1 North Glenmore Park condos on the market, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the North Glenmore Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in North Glenmore Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (74%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in North Glenmore Park rentals (26%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 4 North Glenmore Park townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 10 houses for sale in North Glenmore Park too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary condos today!

calgary
north-glenmore-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.