Monterey Park Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $275,000 to $299,900
  • $287,450 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Monterey Park

Monterey Park Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2240 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 2 Monterey Park townhouses for sale, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Monterey Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Monterey Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (88%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Monterey Park rentals (12%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Monterey Park. Want more square footage? There are currently 33 houses for sale in Monterey Park too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Pineridge real estate or homes for sale in Temple. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
monterey-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.