Millrise Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 6 Homes for Sale

  • $259,000 to $424,900
  • $341,433 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Millrise

Millrise Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2229 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 7 Millrise townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Millrise MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Millrise, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Millrise rentals (14%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Millrise. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 26 houses for sale in Millrise too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Shawnessy real estate or homes for sale in Shawnee Slps. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada
calgary
millrise
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.