Mckenzie Towne Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 48 Homes for Sale

  • $209,000 to $410,000
  • $315,235 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 24 of 48
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Mckenzie Towne

Mckenzie Towne Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2229 Calgary townhouses and 48 McKenzie Towne townhouses listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Calgary) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the McKenzie Towne MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in McKenzie Towne, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in McKenzie Towne rentals (13%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 41 condos for sale in McKenzie Towne. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 91 houses for sale in McKenzie Towne too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some New Brighton real estate or homes for sale in McKenzie Lake. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
mckenzie-towne
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.