Mckenzie Lake Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 7 Homes for Sale

  • $274,900 to $369,900
  • $299,500 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Mckenzie Lake

Mckenzie Lake Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2229 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 7 McKenzie Lake townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the McKenzie Lake MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in McKenzie Lake, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in McKenzie Lake rentals (10%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 56 houses for sale in McKenzie Lake. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some McKenzie Towne real estate or homes for sale in Douglas Rdg. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
mckenzie-lake
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.