Martindale Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters

Martindale Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1385 condos for sale (Calgary) and for sale, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Martindale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Martindale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (86%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Martindale rentals (14%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 3 Martindale townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 50 houses for sale in Martindale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Castleridge real estate or homes for sale in Saddleridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start touring some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
calgary
martindale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.