Maple Ridge Houses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 15 Homes for Sale

  • $529,000 to $825,000
  • $606,980 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 15 of 15
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Maple Ridge

Maple Ridge Houses for Sale, Calgary

With 4932 houses for sale in Calgary and 15 Maple Ridge houses listed, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Maple Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Maple Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Maple Ridge rentals (11%).

If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Willow Park Estates real estate or homes for sale in Willow Park. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
maple-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.