Legacy Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 16 Homes for Sale

  • $149,900 to $239,900
  • $204,688 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 16 of 16
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Legacy

Legacy Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1632 condos for sale (Calgary) and 16 Legacy condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Legacy MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Legacy, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Legacy rentals (13%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 15 Legacy townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 31 houses for sale in Legacy too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Calgary real estate or homes for sale in Southeast Calgary. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
calgary
legacy
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.