Lake Bonavista Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Lake Bonavista

Lake Bonavista Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1290 total condos (Calgary) and 10 Lake Bonavista condos for sale, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Lake Bonavista MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Lake Bonavista, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (88%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Lake Bonavista rentals (12%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 35 houses for sale in Lake Bonavista. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Canyon Meadows real estate or homes for sale in Lk Bonavista Estates. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start touring some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
calgary
lake-bonavista
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.