Kincora Condos, Calgary

13 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13

Kincora Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1759 condos for sale in Calgary and 13 Kincora condos on the market, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Kincora MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Kincora, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Kincora rentals (7%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 7 Kincora townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 37 houses for sale in Kincora too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Crescent Heights real estate or homes for sale in Hidden Valley. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

How to save for a down payment on a home

Saving for a down payment can be hard work. Thankfully, it's OK to get a bit of help. Here's what you need to know, whether you take advantage of tax-free loans or financial gifts from family members

How to save for a down payment on a home
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.