Garrison Woods Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Garrison Woods

Garrison Woods Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1385 condos for sale (Calgary) and 10 Garrison Woods condos listed, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Garrison Woods MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Garrison Woods, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (67%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Garrison Woods rentals (33%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 17 Garrison Woods townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in Garrison Woods too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Altadore real estate or homes for sale in South Calgary. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
calgary
garrison-woods
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.