Douglasdaleglen Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 6 Homes for Sale

  • $369,000 to $598,888
  • $545,098 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Douglasdaleglen

Douglasdaleglen Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1041 Calgary condos for sale and 6 Douglasdale/glen condos for sale, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Douglasdale/glen MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Douglasdale/glen, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (94%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Douglasdale/glen rentals (6%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 4 Douglasdale/glen townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 25 houses for sale in Douglasdale/glen too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary real estate agents to start touring some Calgary condos today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.