Collingwood Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $325,000 to $339,900
  • $332,450 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Collingwood

Collingwood Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2240 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 2 Collingwood townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Collingwood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Collingwood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (70%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Collingwood rentals (30%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Collingwood. Want something more substantial? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Collingwood too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Charleswood real estate or homes for sale in Cambrian Heights. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
collingwood
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.