Collingwood Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters

Collingwood Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1385 condos for sale (Calgary) and listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Collingwood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Collingwood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (70%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Collingwood rentals (30%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 Collingwood townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Collingwood too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Charleswood real estate or homes for sale in Cambrian Heights. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
calgary
collingwood
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.