Auburn Bay Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 36 Homes for Sale

  • $189,900 to $449,000
  • $336,814 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 24 of 36
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Auburn Bay

Auburn Bay Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2234 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 37 Auburn Bay townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Auburn Bay MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Auburn Bay, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (94%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Auburn Bay rentals (6%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 14 condos for sale in Auburn Bay. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 85 houses for sale in Auburn Bay too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Cranston real estate or homes for sale in Mahogany. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
calgary
auburn-bay
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.