Caledon East Condos, Caledon

Reset Filters

Caledon East Condos for Sale, Caledon

With 3 Caledon condos and for sale, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Caledon by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Caledon MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Caledon East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Caledon East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Caledon Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (92%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Caledon East rentals (8%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Caledon East townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 32 houses for sale in Caledon East too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Rural Caledon real estate or homes for sale in Inglewood. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Caledon housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Caledon REALTORS® to start touring some Caledon condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
caledon
caledon-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.