Bolton West Condos, Caledon

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Caledon
  4. Bolton West

Bolton West Condos for Sale, Caledon

With 5 condos for sale (Caledon) and 2 Bolton West condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Caledon by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Caledon real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Bolton West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Bolton West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Bolton West rentals (9%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 3 Bolton West townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 19 houses for sale in Bolton West too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Palgrave real estate or homes for sale in Rural Caledon. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Caledon housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Caledon real estate brokers to start viewing some Caledon condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
caledon
bolton-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.