Bolton North Townhouses, Caledon

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Caledon
  4. Bolton North

Bolton North Townhouses for Sale, Caledon

With 29 total listed townhouses (Caledon) and 2 Bolton North townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Caledon by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Caledon real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Bolton North MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Bolton North, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (92%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Bolton North rentals (8%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Bolton North. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural Caledon real estate or homes for sale in Bolton West. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Caledon real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Caledon real estate brokers to start visiting some Caledon townhouses today!

caledon
bolton-north
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.