Bolton East Condos, Caledon

Reset Filters

Bolton East Condos for Sale, Caledon

With 5 condos for sale (Caledon) and listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Caledon by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Caledon are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Bolton East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Bolton East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Bolton East rentals (8%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 Bolton East townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Bolton East too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural Caledon real estate or homes for sale in Bolton West. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Caledon housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Caledon real estate agent directory to start viewing some Caledon condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
caledon
bolton-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.