Sperling Duthie Townhouses, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Sperling Duthie

Sperling Duthie Townhouses for Sale, Burnaby

With 263 townhouses for sale in Burnaby and 7 Sperling-Duthie townhouses listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Burnaby MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Sperling-Duthie MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Sperling-Duthie, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Burnaby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (74%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Sperling-Duthie rentals (26%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 36 houses for sale in Sperling-Duthie. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burnaby housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Burnaby REALTORS® to start viewing some Burnaby townhouses today!

burnaby
sperling-duthie
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.