Highgate Condos, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 46
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Highgate

Highgate Condos for Sale, Burnaby

With 595 Burnaby condos and 47 Highgate condos on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Burnaby real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Highgate MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Highgate, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (66%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Highgate rentals (34%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 15 Highgate townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Highgate too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Edmonds BE real estate or homes for sale in Upper Deer Lake. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burnaby average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Burnaby real estate brokers to start visiting some Burnaby condos today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.