Uptown Condos, Burlington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Uptown

Uptown Condos for Sale, Burlington

With 114 condos for sale (Burlington) and 13 Uptown condos on the market, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Burlington are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Uptown MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Uptown, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Uptown rentals (10%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 3 Uptown townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 1 houses for sale in Uptown too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Appleby real estate or homes for sale in 354 Tansley. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burlington real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Burlington real estate agent directory to start visiting some Burlington condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
burlington
uptown
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.