Tansley Townhouses, Burlington

Reset Filters

Tansley Townhouses for Sale, Burlington

With 58 townhouses for sale in Burlington and on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Burlington) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Tansley MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Tansley, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (92%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Tansley rentals (8%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Tansley. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some 354 Tansley real estate or homes for sale in Palmer. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burlington average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Burlington real estate agents to start visiting some Burlington townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
burlington
tansley
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.