Roseland Condos, Burlington

1 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1

Roseland Condos for Sale, Burlington

With 133 condos for sale (Burlington) and 2 Roseland condos listed, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Burlington) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Roseland MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Roseland, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (94%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Roseland rentals (6%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 7 Roseland townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Roseland too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some 330 Roseland real estate or homes for sale in Brant. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burlington housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Burlington real estate agent directory to start viewing some Burlington condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Best tiny houses in Alberta

Rising house prices have transformed the way that people look at'traditional housing! The alternative option of a tiny home seems perfect, particularly when matched with Alberta's expansive prairie sky

Best tiny houses in Alberta
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.