Aldershot Townhouses, Burlington

Reset Filters
  • 1 Homes for Sale

  • $539,900 to $539,900
  • $539,900 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Aldershot

Aldershot Townhouses for Sale, Burlington

With 65 Burlington townhouses and 1 Aldershot townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Burlington) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Aldershot MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Aldershot, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Burlington Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (71%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Aldershot rentals (29%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Aldershot. Considering more square footage? There are currently 31 houses for sale in Aldershot too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some LaSalle real estate or homes for sale in Bayview. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burlington real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Burlington real estate agent directory to start visiting some Burlington townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
burlington
aldershot
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.