Brighton Houses

19 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 19 of 19

Brighton Houses for Sale

With 20 Brighton houses for sale, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Brighton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Brighton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Brighton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Brighton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Brighton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (85%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Brighton rentals (15%).

Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 4 Brighton townhouses for sale. Get in touch with one of our Brighton real estate agents to start touring some Brighton houses today!

brighton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.