Brampton North Townhouses, Brampton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 20 of 20
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Brampton
  4. Brampton North

Brampton North Townhouses for Sale, Brampton

With 307 townhouses for sale in Brampton and 22 Brampton North townhouses listed, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Brampton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Brampton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Brampton North MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Brampton North, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Brampton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Brampton North rentals (15%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Brampton North. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Madoc real estate or homes for sale in Brampton West. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Brampton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Brampton real estate agents to start viewing some Brampton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
brampton
brampton-north
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.