Bram West Townhouses, Brampton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 14 of 14
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Brampton
  4. Bram West

Bram West Townhouses for Sale, Brampton

With 429 Brampton townhouses and 14 Bram West townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Brampton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Brampton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Bram West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Bram West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Bram West rentals (9%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Bram West. Want something more substantial? There are currently 29 houses for sale in Bram West too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Brampton West real estate or homes for sale in Bram East. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Brampton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Brampton REALTORS® to start viewing some Brampton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
brampton
bram-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.