Northwest Condos, Barrie

Reset Filters

Northwest Condos for Sale, Barrie

With 196 condos for sale (Barrie) and on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Barrie MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Northwest MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Northwest, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (84%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Northwest rentals (16%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Northwest townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Northwest too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Letitia Heights real estate or homes for sale in 400 West. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Barrie real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Barrie REALTORS® to start visiting some Barrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
barrie
northwest
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.