Innis Shore Townhouses, Barrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Innis Shore

Innis Shore Townhouses for Sale, Barrie

With 92 townhouses for sale in Barrie and 2 Innis-Shore townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Barrie MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Innis-Shore MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Innis-Shore, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Barrie Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Innis-Shore rentals (10%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 42 houses for sale in Innis-Shore. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Painswick South real estate or homes for sale in 400 East. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Barrie housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Barrie REALTORS® to start viewing some Barrie townhouses today!

barrie
innis-shore
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.