Innis Shore Condos, Barrie

Zero Homes for Sale

Reset Filters

Innis Shore Condos for Sale, Barrie

With 166 Barrie condos for sale and on the market, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Barrie MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Innis-Shore MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Innis-Shore, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Barrie Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Innis-Shore rentals (10%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 4 Innis-Shore townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 63 houses for sale in Innis-Shore too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Painswick South real estate or homes for sale in 400 East. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Barrie average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Barrie REALTORS® to start visiting some Barrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
barrie
innis-shore
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.