Georgian Drive Townhouses, Barrie

Reset Filters

Georgian Drive Townhouses for Sale, Barrie

With 98 Barrie townhouses and listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Barrie real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Georgian Drive MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Georgian Drive, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (81%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Georgian Drive rentals (19%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Georgian Drive. Want something more substantial? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Georgian Drive too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Grove East real estate or homes for sale in 400 North. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Barrie housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Barrie real estate brokers to start viewing some Barrie townhouses today!

barrie
georgian-drive
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.