Cundles East Townhouses, Barrie

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $244,900 to $449,000
  • $346,950 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Cundles East

Cundles East Townhouses for Sale, Barrie

With 62 total listed townhouses (Barrie) and 2 Cundles East townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Barrie MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Cundles East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Cundles East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (79%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Cundles East rentals (21%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Cundles East. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some East Bayfield real estate or homes for sale in Little Lake. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Barrie housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Barrie REALTORS® to start visiting some Barrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
barrie
cundles-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.