Cundles East Condos, Barrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Cundles East

Cundles East Condos for Sale, Barrie

With 196 condos for sale (Barrie) and 3 Cundles East condos for sale, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Barrie MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Cundles East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Cundles East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (79%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Cundles East rentals (21%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 Cundles East townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Cundles East too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some East Bayfield real estate or homes for sale in Little Lake. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Barrie real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Barrie REALTORS® to start touring some Barrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
barrie
cundles-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.