Aurora Heights Condos, Aurora

5 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5

Aurora Heights Condos for Sale, Aurora

With 25 Aurora condos for sale and 4 Aurora Heights condos for sale, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Aurora by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Aurora MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Aurora Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Aurora Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Aurora Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (86%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Aurora Heights rentals (14%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 15 Aurora Heights townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 33 houses for sale in Aurora Heights too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Aurora Village real estate or homes for sale in Aurora Highlands. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Aurora real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Aurora REALTORS® to start touring some Aurora condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
aurora
aurora-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.