Aurora Estates Townhouses, Aurora

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Aurora
  4. Aurora Estates

Aurora Estates Townhouses for Sale, Aurora

With 54 Aurora townhouses and 2 Aurora Estates townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Aurora by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Aurora are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Aurora Estates MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Aurora Estates, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Aurora Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (87%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Aurora Estates rentals (13%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Aurora Estates. Considering more square footage? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Aurora Estates too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Bayview Southeast real estate or homes for sale in Aurora Highlands. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Aurora housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Aurora real estate agent directory to start touring some Aurora townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada
aurora
aurora-estates
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.