Aurora Estates Condos, Aurora

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Aurora
  4. Aurora Estates

Aurora Estates Condos for Sale, Aurora

With 31 condos for sale (Aurora) and 2 Aurora Estates condos listed, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Aurora by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Aurora real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Aurora Estates MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Aurora Estates, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Aurora Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (87%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Aurora Estates rentals (13%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 Aurora Estates townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Aurora Estates too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Bayview Southeast real estate or homes for sale in Aurora Highlands. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Aurora housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Aurora real estate brokers to start viewing some Aurora condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.