South West Condos, Ajax

6 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6

South West Condos for Sale, Ajax

With 12 Ajax condos for sale and 6 South West condos for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Ajax by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Ajax MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the South West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in South West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Ajax Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (78%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in South West rentals (22%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 8 South West townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 13 houses for sale in South West too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some South East real estate or homes for sale in Central. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Ajax real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Ajax REALTORS® to start touring some Ajax condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

How to save for a down payment on a home

Saving for a down payment can be hard work. Thankfully, it's OK to get a bit of help. Here's what you need to know, whether you take advantage of tax-free loans or financial gifts from family members

How to save for a down payment on a home
ajax
south-west
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.