Northeast Ajax Townhouses, Ajax

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Ajax
  4. Northeast Ajax

Northeast Ajax Townhouses for Sale, Ajax

With 39 Ajax townhouses and 4 Northeast Ajax townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Ajax by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Ajax MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Northeast Ajax MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Northeast Ajax, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Ajax Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Northeast Ajax rentals (7%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Northeast Ajax. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 30 houses for sale in Northeast Ajax too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Northwest Ajax real estate or homes for sale in Central East. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Ajax housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Ajax REALTORS® to start visiting some Ajax townhouses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.