Northeast Ajax Condos, Ajax

Reset Filters

Northeast Ajax Condos for Sale, Ajax

With 11 condos for sale (Ajax) and for sale, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Ajax by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Ajax) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Northeast Ajax MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Northeast Ajax, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Ajax Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Northeast Ajax rentals (7%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 7 Northeast Ajax townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Northeast Ajax too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Northwest Ajax real estate or homes for sale in Central East. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Ajax real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Ajax real estate agent directory to start touring some Ajax condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
ajax
northeast-ajax
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.