Windsong Condos, Airdrie

Reset Filters

Windsong Condos for Sale, Airdrie

With 53 condos for sale (Airdrie) and listed, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Airdrie) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Windsong MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Windsong, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Airdrie Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (85%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Windsong rentals (15%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 11 Windsong townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Windsong too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Prairie Springs real estate or homes for sale in Coopers Crossing. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Airdrie housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Airdrie real estate agents to start viewing some Airdrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
airdrie
windsong
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.