Thorburn Townhouses, Airdrie

Reset Filters
  • Zero Homes for Sale

Thorburn Townhouses for Sale, Airdrie

With 127 Airdrie townhouses for sale and for sale, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Airdrie are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Thorburn MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Thorburn, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Thorburn rentals (12%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Thorburn. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Meadowbrook real estate or homes for sale in Big Springs. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Airdrie real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Airdrie real estate agent directory to start touring some Airdrie townhouses today!

airdrie
thorburn
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.