Thorburn Condos, Airdrie

Reset Filters

Thorburn Condos for Sale, Airdrie

With 46 Airdrie condos for sale and for sale, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Airdrie real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Thorburn MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Thorburn, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Thorburn rentals (12%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Thorburn. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Meadowbrook real estate or homes for sale in Big Springs. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Airdrie real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Airdrie real estate brokers to start touring some Airdrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
airdrie
thorburn
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.