Morningside Townhouses, Airdrie

Reset Filters

Morningside Townhouses for Sale, Airdrie

With 146 townhomes for sale in Airdrie and for sale, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Airdrie) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Morningside MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Morningside, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Morningside rentals (15%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Morningside. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Coopers Crossing real estate or homes for sale in Waterstone. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Airdrie housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Airdrie real estate agents to start touring some Airdrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

airdrie
morningside
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.