Fairways Townhouses, Airdrie

Reset Filters
  • 3 Homes for Sale

  • $270,000 to $334,900
  • $301,600 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Airdrie
  4. Fairways

Fairways Townhouses for Sale, Airdrie

With 128 total listed townhouses (Airdrie) and 3 Fairways townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Airdrie real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Fairways MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Fairways, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Fairways rentals (13%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 2 houses for sale in Fairways. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Woodside real estate or homes for sale in Sagewood. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Airdrie housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Airdrie real estate brokers to start viewing some Airdrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
airdrie
fairways
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.